Leading the Class—Individualizing Instruction
At Connections Learning by Pearson, we recruit tech-savvy, certified teachers committed to helping each of your students succeed. We attract dedicated
professionals who excel at individualizing instruction to the student;
we then train them extensively in using state-of-the-art technology to
deliver that instruction. The result: Students in Connections Learning
programs regularly meet or exceed state benchmarks in core subjects.
When you choose one of our teacher-led solutions, a trained, certified Connections Learning teacher will:
- Integrate state-of-the-art instructional tools and curriculum to engage and instruct.
- Individualized lesson plans and instruction to each student’s needs.
- Provide engaging real-time instruction via LiveLesson®sessions.
- Track each student’s progress and adjust individual learning plans appropriately.
- Provide one-on-one support and instruction via phone, email, and LiveLesson technology.
- Update you regularly on your students’ online progress and challenges.
Connections Learning by Pearson, online education is not impersonal. It’s
customized—by professionals who help you expand your school’s offerings
and your students’ potential.
Expecting Success—Ensuring Accountability
At Connections Learning, we expect your students to succeed because our teachers excel. We evaluate our teachers based on:
- Student progress
- Differentiated instruction
- Communication skills
our latest annual parent satisfaction survey, 95% of parents commended
our teachers’ helpfulness and 96% of parents agree that the curriculum is high quality.
Our talented teachers are changing students’ lives across the country . . .
- Our K–5 teachers are helping students master the fundamentals.
- Our middle school teachers are honing students' writing, math, and science skills.
- Our subject specialists are helping students gain recovery credits and master new skills.
- Our STEM subject matter experts are fostering the next generation of innovators.
- Our foreign language teachers are preparing students to communicate in a global community.
- Our AP® and Gifted and Talented instructors are expanding educational opportunities for high-achievers.
Learn about career opportunities at Connections Learning.
“Connections Learning is a win-win for my student’s academic level
and allowing me to use my skills as a teacher to create specially
designed instruction pertinent to the individual student’s learning
style and needs. Connection Learning makes the cake and I, as the
teacher, frost and decorate it to the specific occasion (student).
As a secondary special education teacher, modifying the work in the
general education classroom took most of my time, now I can concentrate
on my student’s daily work, needs and successes. Hmm.. paperwork or
working with the student... which would any teacher choose?”
-Melanie Elliott, Teacher VIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
Integrated Learning Center, Special Education Dept, Bainbridge High School, Washington