Keeping Class in Session
Connections Learning’s technical support team is dedicated to keeping
your school online and class in session with a full range of support
services included with every course, every solution.
Our Experienced Technical Support Team
questions from students, teachers, and administrators, our technical
team helps you expand online learning without unduly increasing your own
technology staff’s workload. Our full-time, Baltimore-based support
- Uses sophisticated remote diagnostic tools to “see” exactly what is occurring on the user-end and resolve those issues promptly from our end.
- Operates a help desk from 9 a.m.–6 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday, to answer your questions promptly and courteously—by email and phone.
- Responds to your after-hours messages and emails within the next business day.
technical staff excels at communicating technical issues in
non-technical terms. Working with your students, they provide clear,
direct answers to keep the focus more on learning and less on
technology. Working with fellow IT professionals at your school, they
“speak the same language” to get to the root of matters efficiently and
Extensive Online Resources
Connections Learning gives your students, teachers, parents, and staff 24/7 access to an extensive searchable Online Help system and online training resources on topics such as:
- Using the Connexus® digital learning platform.
- Troubleshooting problems with your personal computer.
- Using computer software.
- Getting organized in a digital environment.
- Helping students succeed in an online environment.
Maintaining a robust, secure environment . . .
“Our technical team goes far beyond answering specific user questions.
To-date, they’ve ensured our secure hosted environment is 99.9% reliable
in terms of uptime—keeping class in session for more than 60,000
students enrolled in more than 720,000 courses."
–Marc Guerrasio, Chief Technology Officer