Online Credit Recovery
Mastering Subjects and Moving Forward
As an educator, you know credit recovery isn’t only about reducing
dropout rates. It’s about making sure your students gain the credits to
graduate AND the skills to succeed.
Connections Learning’s Credit
Recovery solution is designed to give your students the intensive
instructional support they need to master core subjects and graduate
on-schedule. Our competency-based learning approach includes:
- A continually updated Personalized Performance Learning™ plan for each student.
- Intensive instruction from a specially trained, licensed teacher.
- Ongoing teacher support via LiveLesson® sessions, email, telephone, or face-to-face meetings.
- A proven curriculum that includes hundreds of standards-aligned online courses.
- Our Connexus® digital learning platform, accessible anytime and anywhere there is an Internet connection.
Outstanding Teachers Get Outstanding Results
Connections Learning’s certified teachers
are carefully selected and trained to work online with struggling
students. They excel at helping students in the bottom quartile regain
lost academic ground and the credits needed to graduate. Working closely
with your schools’ classroom mentors or home-based learning coaches, our teachers tailor the coursework to help each student succeed. The proof is in our numbers:
- Connections Academy schools regularly meet or exceed state benchmarks in core subjects.
- More than 92% of our school parents say their students are making good academic progress.
- More than 96% of our parents say our curriculum is high quality.
Customized and Cost-effective
aiming for graduation need more than just core courses, but school
districts can find it difficult to meet all their needs affordably. With hundreds of public school-tested online courses, Connections Learning by Pearson
offers budget-strapped schools a targeted approach that can improve
graduation rates and ensure student success.
“Most credit recovery programs fail to re-teach the students and
simply have them do paper/pencil work. Connections Learning is very
different: My students are expected to master the work and they have
online teachers who really want to help them get there.”
–TJ McCray, School Programs Manager VIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
Connections Academy, Houston, Texas